OAKWOOD VENEER COMPANY POLICIES
At Oakwood Veneer, we have a simple philosophy: “make sure the customer is happy”. Because this commitment, we offer a 100% guarantee on everything you purchase – no strings attached. We are so confident that you will be completely satisfied with your veneer purchase that we do not charge a re-stocking fee, ever! We are the only company in the industry to do this.
Often veneer is plain sliced (flat cut) unless otherwise noted. Wood is not laminate so color and grain can vary a great deal from sheet to sheet. We understand that this sometimes may be an issue. If you are trying to match an existing veneer or sample, we ask that you either send us a small piece or email a photograph of what you are trying to match and we will make every attempt to find what you are looking for.
The veneer you ordered should come to you free of defects and damage and ready to install. Please inspect all veneer thoroughly as soon as you receive it and call us immediately with any issues or questions. On the rare occasion of damage during transit, please notify us immediately and we will replace the item for you right away.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
1. Any veneer, with the exception of special orders, can be returned provided it has not been installed or altered in any way (cut, stained, sanded, etc.).
2. All veneer must be inspected and approved prior to installation. Credit will not be issued for defective veneer after installation.
3. Veneer can be returned for a full cash refund for up to 60 days from the ship date. If returned after 60 days from ship date, a store credit will be issued.
4. If you do want to return veneer and for us to process it properly, please make a copy of the original invoice, write a note giving the reason for the return on that copy, and include it in the box with the veneer.
5. All return packages must be sent to Oakwood Veneer 1830 Stephenson Highway, Troy, Michigan 48083, via shipments that can be tracked with shipping costs prepaid. Shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded.
6. Special orders cannot be returned.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT OR MISSING ITEMS
1. If you receive a shipment with obvious damage to the box, please do not accept delivery. Have the delivery person note this and return package to Oakwood Veneer Company, 1830 Stephenson Highway, Troy, Michigan, 48083.. If the box is not damaged, however the veneer is, please keep the veneer in the original box and notify us immediately. We will send replacement items at once.
2. If an item(s) is missing from your order, you must notify us within 3 days of receipt of your order and a replacement item will be sent immediately.
CANCELED ORDERS / REFUSED ORDERS
Orders that are canceled before shipment leaves our warehouse will not be assessed a restocking fee. Orders canceled or changed after shipment leaves, and orders that are refused or not accepted when delivery is attempted, will be subject to both the original shipping charges and charges for shipment back to Oakwood
ONLINE ORDER INFO
Security: Your personal information is encrypted on a clearly identified security-certified page within our shopping cart. OR You may order online without transmitting your credit card information and then call 1-800-426-6018 to provide the information to us. · Privacy: Your personal information is never shared beyond the need to transact your order at Oakwood Veneer.
For domestic US orders, estimated shipping rates are calculated in the shopping cart and may not be the actual shipping cost, as we often can reduce shipping charges on larger orders.
If you are ordering from outside the continental US, you may place your order online, but we will recompute the shipping charges when we process your order. We will contact you if the final shipping charge is significantly higher than calculated in the shopping cart.
Seller warrants merchandise to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Customer assumes all responsibility and liability for use and results of materials purchased under this agreement. Seller makes no other warranty, express or implied, except as stated herein. Seller's liability under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of veneer/edgebanding only and does not cover labor and associated material cost.
PRE-STAINING/PRE-FINISHING WOOD VENEER NOT ADHERED TO A SUBSTRATE
Due to a multitude of issues that can arise relating to environmental conditions, finishing materials, application techniques, types of finishes, stains etc., adhesion issues may arise. Any attempt to pre-stain and/or pre-finish any wood veneer products from Oakwood Veneer Company that is not bonded to a substrate by accepted conventional standards for adhering wood veneer to a substrate, will be doing so at your own risk and that no product warranty, actual or implied will be honored. In short, it is best to finish your wood veneer purchase only after it has ben properly installed via conventional standards. Conventional standards include mechanical pressing via a vacuum or platen press.
Please Call 1-800-426-6018 If you have policy questions or wish to place an order!