Veneer Usage Ideas
- Wood Veneer for Speakers and Musical Instruments
- Wood Veneer for Printed and Printable Products
- Wood Veneer for Custom Cabinetry and Refacing
- Wood Veneer for Consumer Product Manufacturing
- Wood Veneer for Commercial and Residential Interior Design
- Wood Veneer for Automotive, Aircraft, and Marine Interiors
- Wood Veneer for Architectural Millwork, Windows, Paneling, Etc.
- Wood Veneer for Antique and Retro Furniture Restoration
Although wood veneer is considered an industrial building material type of product, we see it as much more than that. We see beauty, nature, and art. And just as you could sculpt a piece of clay in to an unlimited number of artistic shapes, veneer can be installed in an unlimited range of artistic project ideas. In order to get ideas for these type of artistic possibilities, it is important to view outstanding projects that others have completed. There are a number of places to get extensive ideas to sample some of the gorgeous completed veneering projects. Here is a list of four places.
1. Our Veneer Usage Ideas Pages. We have put together several pages detailing a huge listing and detailing of the projects where veneer have been used in the past, along with pictures pulled from our outstanding gallery.
2. Our Gallery. Our wood veneer gallery has been growing slowly and steadily over the past years, and now can be considered an outstanding resource for viewing some of the most visually outstanding veneering jobs available. Pictures are placed in many different categories and generally include species names and other pertinent information.
3. Houzz.com. Another outstanding resource, Houzz is often the starting place for many design professionals. Consider starting on Houzz.com by typing "wood veneer" in to the search box at the top of the page.
4. Pinterest.com. Pinterest is also a great resource for veneer design ideas. However, they tend to be focused more on individual products like veneer lampshades, earrings, and smart-phone cases, rather than furniture and interiors.
Hopefully the above options can help you brainstorm some great ideas.