- Oakwood Veneer Company Policies
Oakwood Veneer Company Policies
Veneer Order Policy
- Often veneer is plain sliced (flat cut) unless otherwise noted.
- Same day shipping for most orders placed before 12:00 NOON Eastern Standard Time.
- Prices may change without notice due to veneer market fluctuation.
- Sequenced Matching: Please call for pricing.
All Special Order and non-stock items are non-refundable.
Online Order Info
- Security: Your personal information is encrypted on a clearly identified security-certified page within our shopping cart.
You may order online without transmitting your credit card information and then call 1-800-426-6018 to provide the information to us.
- Privacy: Your personal information is never shared beyond the need to transact your order at Oakwood Veneer.
For domestic US orders, estimated shipping rates are calculated in the shopping cart and may not be the actual shipping cost, as we often can reduce shipping charges on larger orders.
If you are ordering from outside the continental US, you may place your order online, but we will recompute the shopping charges when we process your order. We will contact you if the final shipping charge is significantly higher than calculated in the shopping cart.
We have a simple philosophy:
"We want you to be happy with your Oakwood experience"
Because of our commitment, we offer a 100% Guarantee on everything you purchase - no strings attached. We are so confident you will be completely satisfied with your veneer purchase, we do not charge a re-stocking fee, ever! We are the only company we know that has this policy.
Seller warrants merchandise to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Customer assumes all responsibility and liability for use and results of materials purchased under this agreement. Seller makes no other warranty, express or implied, except as stated herein. Seller's liability under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of veneer/edgebanding only and does not cover labor and associated material cost.
Request for returns must be made within 365 days of invoice date for a refund. Any material returned after 365 days will be subject to veneer credit only.
Special order and non-stock veneers special orders are nonrefundable.
Matching Your Existing Veneer
Wood is not laminate so color and grain can vary a great deal from sheet to sheet. We understand that this sometimes may be an issue. If you are trying to match an existing veneer or sample, we ask that you either send us a small piece or email a picture of what you are trying to match and we will make every attempt to find you what you are looking for.
Inspect Veneer Prior to Installation
The veneer you ordered should come to you free of defects and damage and ready to install. Please inspect all veneer thoroughly as soon as you receive it and call us immediately with any issues or questions. On the rare occasion of damage during transit, please notify us immediately. We will replace the item for you right away.
Return Shipping Instructions
To return your order, simply send a copy of the original invoice along with a written reason for the return, and ship to Oakwood Veneer Company, 1830 Stephenson Highway, Suite A, Troy, Michigan 48083.
- Any veneer, with the exception of special orders can be returned provided it has not been installed or altered in any way (cut, stained, sanded, etc.).
- All veneer must be inspected and approved prior to installation. Credit will not be issued for defective veneer after installation.
- Veneer can be returned for a full cash refund for up to 60 days. After 60 days, only credits to accounts are issued.
- All packages must be sent to the address listed on the invoice with postage prepaid. Shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded.
- Non-USD payments - Payments in CAD, GBP or EURO will be refunded in USD or non-USD equivalent upon processing the return by Oakwood Veneer. Oakwood Veneer will not be responsible for any currency conversion fees nor exchange flucuation rates.
- Special orders cannot be returned.
Damaged in Transit or Missing Items
If you receive a shipment with obvious damage to the box please do not accept delivery. Have the delivery person note this and return package to us. If the box is not damaged, however the veneer is, please keep the veneer in the original box and notify us immediately. We will send replacement items at once.
If an item(s) is missing from your order, you must notify us within 3 days of receipt of your order and a replacement item will be sent immediately.
Cancelled Orders / Refused Orders
Orders canceled before the shipment leaves our warehouse will not be assessed any fee. There is never a restocking fee at Oakwood Veneer.
Orders canceled or changed after shipment leaves and orders that are refused or not accepted when delivery is attempted will be subject to both the original shipping charges and charges for shipment back to Oakwood. Special Orders: See Returns, above.
Please Call 1-800-426-6018
If you have policy questions or wish to place an order!